Farm to Hospital
Hospitals are embracing their role as models for health when it comes to the meals they serve and the food they provide. Procuring food from local farmers is a win-win for hospitals and communities. This workshop will share stories from across the country and provide simple and sound strategies that can be put into place in any community.
- A Toolkit for Creating Healthy Hospital Environments: Making Healthier Food, Beverage, and Physical Activity Choices
- Healthy Food Service Guidelines
- Healthy Hospital Practice to Practice Series (P2P)
- State Indicator Report on Fruits and Vegetables
- Exceed Tool for Healthy Food Service Guidelines
- Model Policies for Healthy Food Service Guidelines